After what you read about the Oil wars.
Nothing is a coincidence in this world and in politics,Politics are so connected to profits and one -if not the major- profiteering game is oil drilling
If you took a look at the evidence presented,you must have noticed that the countries in trouble are producing one and same thing : OIL
From Iraq or Niger and Nigeria,Angola( we aren’t done yet even though the events are overwhelming) to the “indebted” Greece and the Med Club and Egypt along with Syria.Ecuador and its economic assassination.Argentina the same.
Now we have the Arab Spring but what is behind it if not the oil companies and the governments’ profits.We used to freak out over Greece “defaulting” until the ones in charge sold out the underground wealth and the story ended there.. How many more have to be killed for the “Blood Oil”..
It used to be the “blood diamonds ” from Sierra Leone now “blood money” is touching almost every country in this world.
This fact means one thing: either the natural sources are ending- which might happen is some hundreds of years from now- or that power and money do get along after all.
And meanings like ” Freedom”,”Human Rights” “Peace” and other similar fancy terms,simply do not exist anymore.
The global dictatorship and the cash empire is expanding dangerously.But well, we are okay I guess as long as we have a huge TV set in our living room to watch the show.. who cares about the wars if they don’t occur in our neighbourhood..
But eventually,all wars will arrive to our cosy corner,won’t they.
- Naomi Campbell Subpoenaed in Blood Diamond Case (since1910.com)
- Sierra Leone fortunes change as diamond trade brings back investment (guardian.co.uk)
- ‘Blood diamond’ Taylor gets 50 years (bigpondnews.com)
- Sierra Leone ‘blood diamonds’ not forever (bbc.co.uk)
- VIDEO: Are blood diamonds a thing of the past? (bbc.co.uk)
- Sierra Leone: Fighting for Women’s Right to Land (globalfree.wordpress.com)